Whether your home is in one of the National Register Historic Districts within Mendota, or is new in the surrounding areas, Minnesota weather extremes can be tough on a roof.
New or old, maintaining your roof is number one on the to-do list to protect your home value and your family.
The same is valid for commercial buildings. A well-maintained roof is a top priority to preserve your investment and keep the people you employ safe.
Hastings Roofing Co. has you covered, literally, on all fronts. From emergency services to roofing repairs, to general maintenance and inspections, give us a call.
Storms and accidents never happen when it’s convenient. If you see water, or worse yet, daylight, coming through your ceiling, contact us immediately.
We will respond quickly and efficiently so you can stop worrying and go back to taking care of family and business.
We will provide:
- a quick 24/7 response
- a licensed, bonded and fully insured crew
- immediate protective measures
- safe and efficient repair work
- a detailed report for your insurance.
We are right in your area, so don’t hesitate.
Even if you haven’t had any storm damage, nothing lasts forever, and that includes your roof. No matter what material your roof is made of, accumulated damage due to weather, sun, debris, or time itself will eventually take a toll.
Here are a few things you can look for:
- If you have curling, cracked, bare, or moss-covered shingles, it is time to evaluate their remaining life and make sure no damage has already taken place below.
- If your slate or stone tiles are missing, broken, or have holes, it might be time for some repairs.
- Wood shakes that are curling, cracked, or have fungi growing on them need a closer look for possible rot.
- If your metal roof is scratched, punctured or rusting, you guessed it; it is time to evaluate its condition more fully.
At Hastings Roofing Co., we have the experience and the materials to fix any style roof.
Maintenance and Checkups
One way to head off major repairs is to inspect your roof periodically. However, did you know that almost 170,000 people go to the hospital every year from ladder injuries? Save yourself that headache and leave the inspecting and repair to the professionals.
That doesn’t mean you should wait, though. The sooner an issue is identified, the sooner the fix can be put in place, and that usually means less cost.
Let that problem sit, and the damage will grow and seep further into your home or business. That can turn into a more costly roof replacement instead of a simple repair job.
Get the best!
If you have emergency needs for roofing in Mendota, call us immediately at 651-383-3740. For repairs and maintenance, fill out our simple online assessment form and leave the rest to us.
Let us take care of your roofing concerns, and you can get back to business and enjoying all the beautiful weather Minnesota has to offer.